What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon hydrotherapy is a safe effective method of removing waste from the body without the use of drugs.
How is it Done?
Colon Hydrotherapy is done by introducing filtered and temperature regulated water into the colon through a pencil thin sterile and disposable rectal tube. As a result, waste in the colon is softened, loosened and evacuated through a natural contraction and evacuation process. This process is repeated a few times during a session. However, repeated colon therapy sessions may be needed.
What Can Cause a Toxic Colon?
• A diet high in fat, meat, dairy, sugar and white flour products
• Eating too much processed foods
• Lack of fiber in the diet
• Overeating, eating too quickly
• Drinking liquids with meals
• Dehydration – drinking too much caffeinated beverages (e.g., coffee, soda & tea)
• Exposure to pesticides and other chemicals
• Emotional stress can slow down the digestive system
“According to the 1991 National Health Interview Survey, about 4½ million people in the United States say they are constipated most of or all of the time…Constipation is the most common gastrointestinal complaint in the United States, resulting in about 2 million annual visits to the doctor…Americans spend $725 million on laxatives each year.”(Source: excerpt from Digestive Diseases Statistics NIDDK)
What Problems Can Occur When the Colon is Backed Up?
• May weaken the immune system
• May increase risk of certain conditions (e.g., Colon Cancer, Toxic Megacolon)
After sessions are completed, most clients return for monthly maintenance.
Call (256) 520-2351 Today for an Appointment.